The River Thames

The River Thames

Sponsor me!

Please use the link below to sponsor me at my justgiving page - or go to http://www.justgiving.co.uk/walkforwilliam

Support me on JustGiving

Friday 7 September 2007

THE WALK - DAY 14 - THE FINAL DAY - 07/09/07



















Dear William,

Today at ten to four in the afternoon I arrived at the Thames Barrier after walking for 14 days and covering in excess of 200 miles. On this important date I was accompanied by Ana Maria and James, who had arrived back from Switzerland, and by my best friend "cousin" Edward Falquero and his wife Marie.

I am both elated and very tired so you will forgive me if I carry on this blog tomorrow. It has been a wonderful journey and I thank all who have walked with me or have helped me in some way or who have had me in their thoughts and in their prayers. I am lucky to have so many friends and family who care.

Until tomorrow then.

Happy Birthday!

Love

Robert

1 comment:

greta said...

Cogratulations Robert.You &Ana Marie can have a well earned sleep in tomorrow.You can also clear the dining room table of all the dressings, plasters,gells & ointments & have a leisurly breakfast. Love Greta & Elias x